Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 5:19 PM
Subject: [RC] more on insulation etc.

Is there any kind of wall covering or paneling that is flexible, that could be used to panel the ceiling of the LQ. The ceiling is curved along the sides.

Is it OK to screw the panels directly into the studs of the trailer, or should you  put in furring strips and srew into that.

If any screws go through to the outside of the trailer, how do I treat that?.  I read where someone said they used a dremel and ground gown the screws and then treated the opening where the screw was with something?? What tools do I need? and what is the procedure.?

Anybody know of a good source for plexiglass and where I can find information about it. suggestions for installing.? I am wanting to cover the openings in a stock trailer in the first horse compartment.

Betsy - making progress, but doing it myself