[RC] more on insulation etc. - Todd Hezeau

Betsy,

   As far as Ceiing cover, I have seen people use what is called FRP board. It's a plastic type board abut 1/8 thick with "pimples" on it that is used in showers and such. You need to put up plywood on the ceiling first and glue the FRP with contact cement. I just used my paneling and found that to be much easier to work with.

  Yes to the furring strips. 1x2s or 1x3s you can get from any lumber store or Home Depot and such.

As far as plexiglass, like Patti said you should be able to pick that up at any place that sells glass. I know the Home Depot and such carry it but probably not as long a piece as you would need.

Hope this helps.

Safe Riding,
Todd