----- Original Message ----- From: "Betsy O'Shea"
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 8:42 PM

Hi Mike, I am also insulating a new trailer so am very interested is how you
are doing things. I was at Home Depot today and found the same insulation (I
think)you are using. My insulation is rigid. Is yours? What are you going
to do about covering the curves in the trailer and the interior roof
portions.?. My insulation won't bend without breaking, so I am thinking of
joining several smaller horizontal pieces together and inserting them. Is
this workable? Or is there something easier and better. I am having a heck
of a time even finding insulation. fiberglass in rolls is just about all
they have, and I know that isn't right.
Betsy (open to, and PLEADING for suggestions)