[RC] hoof armor - Leah McGregor

  Lysane
Kathie Ford <mspooh17@xxxxxxx> wrote:
 Hi All, was wondering if anyone out there knows about this product called
hoof armor? Would like opinions and also if there is a website for it.

Hi Kathie,
Lysane and I started using HoofArmor about the same time. Actually it was a post I saw she made that got me to try it. I started using it in August and used it on, during and after 3 50 mile rides. I've been very happy with the results, I also use boots on this horse though. The HoofArmor has given him a stronger hoof and my horse also is able to travel over terrain easier than he could before we started using it. He had a lot of transitions to make in becoming and unshod horse.They offer a money back warrenty if you are not happy with it.
Feel free to email me at starhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you like
David Fryer's web site for HoofArmor is HoofArmor.com
Let me know if you have other questions or would like to visit about it more.
Sincererly
Leah McGregor
www.hungarianhorse.com