[RC] The Industry GREATS! - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

Well, of course she would be at the Nationals!  LOL!
She just doesn't go all over the country any more
doing personal appearances.  This is, according to her
assistant, when she was asked if Bazy would be
speaking at a symposium in North Carolina on Horse
Genetics.

You are absolutely correct she is by and far one of
the most gracious ladies in this industry.  She is the
only woman that I have met who will go out of her way
to promote the arabian breed.  Not only for Al Marah's
purposes either.

When Tio Diego was being campaigned she was a huge
supporter.  I am sure she was the one that made sure
he was invited to the Nationals every year.
Unfortunately, Diego was unable to get there during
his lifetime.  Little Diego, I don't think is going to
get there either!  LOL!  Maybe Travelin Trouble will.
But I digress!

Anyone that has the opportunity to get an audience
with Bazy should.  In fact you should seek an audience
with her.  What she knows, has experienced, and is
willing to share could take another lifetime to learn.
Every minute counts at this point!  At 57 I know how I
have been feeling about not having enough time to do
what I want to do.  Just think how great it would be
to have Hazel Lucas, Alice Payne, Sheila Varian and
Bazy in the same room as educators.  Now remember two
of them are already gone and that education is lost to
those that didn't have the opportunity.  So, may I be
so bold as to say, "take the opportunity to visit Al
Marah and Bazy!"  It also wouldn't hurt to go to
Sheila's 'Annual Event' in August every year either.

:)
D'Arcy

D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson
 liberty4640@xxxxxxxxx