[RC] Classic Dodge trucks - Dawn Simas

<<I have a 92 extended cab. I would love a newer one but not past the first half of 98. I love my 12 valve and have had many people tell me that it is the best engine ever made. I agree. The truck has 183,000 on it and I just replaced the original clutch at 168,000 miles, most of them pulling miles. >>

I also have a '92 Cummins.  Just put the Banks exaust package and love the extra power on the 12 valve.  I've put 250,000 on my truck, much of it pulling.  And I just now finally had to rebuild the original automatic tranny for the first time.  Put a lock up torque converter in it, so this one will last another 300,000 miles, along with the engine.  Much cheaper than a new truck.

When I got my truck, everyone would oooh and ahhh at the nice new Cummins.  Now...everyone ooooh's and aahhhh's at the Classic Dodge.  Love my truck.

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue