Re: [RC] Amish Pulling Power - Sky Ranch

Ah, those sidesaddle riders.  I'm always amazed that women rode that way, and even hunted over fences riding sidesaddle!  Wow...  There was a wonderful exhibition of women riders from Mexico at a rodeo in Texas, where they all rode sidesaddle and performed maneuvers at a gallop (not a lope!) -- it was impressive.

Glad I don't have to ride sidesaddle... or wear a dress...!

Carla Richardson
Colorado