    *From:* Paul Sidio <mailto:Paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:22 PM
    *Subject:* [RC] Quiet Nights at camp/Generators

Gee in all the posts on this topic, we have heard lots and lots
about those darned noisy generators. Here we are trying to enjoy
the peace and serenity of the wilderness and somebody has to go and ruin it with a putt putt gas engine .
But in my horse camping/endurance riding experience, there is
(WOOF WOOF!!) another type of noise pollution (OWWWW!!! OW OW
OWWWWWWW!!!) that has caused me to lose way more sleep than all
the freaking generators in ( ARF ARF ARF) all of (YAP YAP YAP!!
ARRROUUOOO) North America.