Re: [RC] horse v. psych (occupations) - MisticalRide

and physical too, having smoked for 32 yrs.I found out last year that I had emphysema. I had to make a choice "Quit or Quit". I could not quit riding and scooping poop. I still get cranky over the smoking, but how cool. When I get difficult my family and friends tell me to "GO RIDE YOUR HORSE" ( oh darn)I dream of doing Tevis, I may or may not get there, but the one thing I remind myself of every day is that, if I smoke, there is no chance.

Elaine