RE: [RC] Pony death, question for vets or others who've experienced same - sherman

Title: Message

I thought about that, too, however, she was fully vaccinated against eastern & western EE, west nile, rabies, flu, tetanus, EHV1. I did read that nearly all horses get EHV1 in their first year of life, but I don’t know if this is true if they’re vaccinated for it.

Kathy

and also google equine head pressing

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises