[RC] twh question - Spottedracer

You might talk to my teammate. She has a horse that had very tender feet. Switched to a different farrier, with a different perspective on shoing techniques.  Now his pads have been removed, and he is now perfectly sound/painfree in regulat plates - over all terrain.

But you never know how they'll turn out. I'd take a good farrier out there to have a look-see. And also get radiographs to make sure the bones are normal.

- LP