[RC] Occupation - Spottedracer

Made my living as a trainer/stallion owner for 8 years. Was a 'paid rider' on the tracks and farms for several years prior to purchasing my own place.   Forced retirement from training due to RA.

Currently back in college. Wrapping up the requirements for my Biology B.S. this week (finals.....)  Will spend the next few semesters wrapping up the requirements for a second B.S. in Chemistry - as well as the 52 hour requirement for teaching certification...... Yep, going to be a highschool Chemistry & Biology teacher when I 'grow up' **grin**

My current income is off of boarding horses and giving riding lessons all-day on sundays. Will keep doing this even after I graduate. It's a wonderful way for a teacher to have a second income... And I don't think my riding students will ALLOW me to quit teaching!
- LP