From: KimFue@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC]   EN Article - Lysanne & Cindy
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:07:09 EST

I found it interesting that it is fairly
common to have 4 year olds competing in eventing. I find that the technical
aspects of that sport, the jumping and the duration would put even more stress
on a young horse than endurance. When do you have to start training an
eventing horse for competition at 4 years old to be capable even at the lowest
levels of cross country, jumping, and dressage?

Kim Fuess
AERC #6648