[RC] [RC] Deb Bennett's Article in Jan EN - Sherman

And no, I wouldn't campaign a 4 yr old. either. Most articles I've read about building ligaments & tendons suggest that it takes about 2 year to do that, so I don't see how a 4 yr old could be ready to compete. Some other disciplines depend on a very hard working young horses (cutting, racing) so are they not as concerned about ligaments & tendons I guess?

Kathy