From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Rae Callaway
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 3:20 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Ride names

Ok, heres a subject change.  One thing Ive always been interested in is the names of the rides themselves.  How did people come up with them?  Could we get some stories?  Even if its just a sentence long, Id be interested. :o)  Some curiosities:  20 Mule Team, Cow Tanks, Shine & Shine Only, Lost Posse Run, Square Nail, Chicken Chase, Witch Dance, June Bug Run, Moon Me, Pink Flamingo Classic, Unicorn Hunt, Colorama, Yee-ha Tapawingo, Del Valle Vulture Venture, Spook Run.

Rae

Tall C Arabians - Central Region

CONFIDENTIAL
This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Thank you.