[RC] Horse Property around Stockton, CA area - Troy Lynn Swank

I am looking for information regarding the Stockton, CA area. My husband is in negotiations with a company in that city for employment that will require us to relocate from south of Kansas City where the grass, hay, and pasture is plentiful and reasonably priced to the Stockton area that I know nothing about, except that real estate seems to be prohibitively expensive.

Can anyone tell me about the equestrian community in that area? Where to look for horse property, or perhaps barns that board with good access to trails to condition on?

Your help is sincerely appreciated!

Troy Lynn