[RC] Shay Day - LRN8554

I forwarded the Shay Day story to my daughter who teaches Wellness to 8th and 12th grade kids in Chattanooga.  She used it for her class discussion today and the second half of the class they went out and walked on the greenway.  She said every time she was alone walking one of the kids would come up and ask if she had that discussion today because of something they did.  So, where ever the story came from it at least it got them thinking.  Linda Norton