Re: [RC] camping and generators Don't be haters - firedancefarms

doesn't this remind you of the smoking issue?  I'll smoke if I darn well please, even though it is effecting everyone around me.

I was at a ride in Oct where the campground was used by many pleasure riders as well as endurance.  ONE person ran a generator all night long, and he was way up on a hill, but guess what?  It bothered the ENTIRE camp.  We were 100 yards away, and we could literally not talk to each other.

What it boils down to is you have the right to do what you want, but you don't have the right to effect other people.

I don't know of any public horse campground in this area where the rules are not "Generators must not run between 10pm and 6am".

Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms