Re: [RC] More on the Netherlands video - Lynne Glazer

Thank you for your research.? My source was from the Netherlands as well.

Lynne

On Dec 8, 2006, at 5:24 PM, M Paul latiolais wrote:

I had a dutch friend of mine research the issue of the rescue horses.? Here is what he found out so far.?

as I understand it, the owner had the horses in a meadow OUTSIDE the main dykes, and was warned 2 weeks in advance that he?should get his horses in. It is not clear to me why he didn't.?(They speak Frisian up there, a language I only?partially understand.)

?

I gather that some are for slaughter, others for breeding.?The Dutch eat horse meat (Though not nearly as much
as cow, chicken , or pig.)