Re: [RC] RE:[RC] trailer loading/unloading - Marirose Six

One of my mules REALLY has a problem with backing out of trailers. So, she gets to turn around (I actually haul my animals backwards in the trailer anyway, as that is how they chose to ride in the old stock trailer). She got pulled at an out checkat a ride once & the ambulance trailer was a straight load 2 horse. Once we got to camp, she didn't want to back out. Rather than argue with her with the other horse in there, we decided to unload the other one first. Nellie turned her head just enough to watch how that other horse got out, then when we opened her door back up, she backed out like she'd been doing it her whole life. :>)  Crazy critters:>)  Marirose