[RC] AERC convention - heidi larson

I'm getting excited to go the this!  I've only been to our local PNER conventions in the past, a national one - wow!!  I want to buy raffle tickets, visit vendors, see Julie Suhr, Angie, etc!!  So much to do and see, can't wait!!  Is there generally a good turnout?  Anything I should be sure and NOT miss?  Friday night are region awards so I MUST go to that.  Sat. night banquet?  Should we all wear our e-mail addresses on a button so we can all recognize each other?  Photos of our horses maybe?  :)

heidi