RE: [RC] Trailer loading/our ordeal - Rae

I’m having kind of the opposite problem.  My gelding pops in by himself with no problem.  Getting out is the issue.   He started out doing it, but trembling so bad and walking on his rear tip toes and now he won’t even try unless I climb in beside him and back him out.  Any tips to get him comfortable at backing out of the trailer himself or do we just need a lot of time?

Rae

Tall C Arabians - Central