Re: [RC] Arabian Neglect Case in MD #2 - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you make a big enough noise,  I mean get the TV media involved, then something will get done.  The case I reported and was working last week is mostly resolved now.  The owners called the Sheriff's department and turned over 3 horses, and possibly another 2.  I mean they signed them over to never get them back.  So, by all means, don't just sit there, get into people and make LOTS of noise.   I was told that our news coverage was carried by CNN.