Re: [RC] [RC] Trailer awning - Debbie Kirchner

On 12/4/06, kramspott@xxxxxxxxxxx <kramspott@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have any idea what companies would add an awning to a horse trailer or how much it would cost?

My Hubby repairs RV's so he put ours on, I LOVE it... we got it cheap, cause they took it off a new RV that needed a longer one put on it...

So, what I would do if I were you is call your local RV dealership,

FYI, always make sure you keep the Awning clips, or ties on the arms
when traveling.. we use a stretchy cord with a ball on either end, one ball loops over the other ball after you wrap it around the arm, it looks just like the pony tail holders I grew up with, only larger.

I suspect you could spend anywhere form $400-$1500 depending on the size and style...

--
Debbie ~Someday, I will soar with the Eagles....
Until then, I float on the back of a barefoot gaited Morgan~