[RC] Trailer awning - kramspott

Does anyone have any idea what companies would add an awning to a horse trailer
or how much it would cost?  I'd be buying from a private party thats why I ask.
I searched the archives and didn't see any comments on Bison horse trailers.
Anyone have an opinion on this brand?  It is a 3h slant with LQ.

--

Kathy

--- Begin Message ---
Angie,

You’ve got me curious now. What size was Kaboot? And how much weight, all tack & water bottles included, did he carry on rides?

Kathy

They just look 15.2 when *we're* on them. I don't know how many
people have told me they always thought Kaboot was a big horse...even
people that knew him fairly well.

Angie

--- End Message ---