RE: [RC] Sonoita Arizona - Jean

Congratulations! I always volunteer with other horse people or by myself. I want to stay til the bitter end!

Jean

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patty P
Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 10:18 AM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Sonoita Arizona

!

I had to leave because I made the mistake of brining my non horse boyfriend and two 14 year old girls who do not like the outdoors. So I did not get to stay for the rest of the day or the evening awards. :(  But I learned my lesson...NO FAMILY GETS TO COME! I will be doing this with horse people ONLY from  now on!

PattyP