Re: [RC] [RC] Horse size....what gives?!?! - Chris Paus

hehehe, ain't that the truth.

My sons both are well over 6' tall. They each gravitate toward teeny women.

Now if the short guys go for little gals and the big guys go for little gals, where does that leave the rest of, um bigger gals?

"Whisper words of wisdom, let it be." The Beatles

Chris

I think nature longs to hit the middle ground and hates extremes. It's
funny, in my family there are 8 people. My dad is 5'4 my mom's 5'2.  All
four girls are below 5'1, the boys are 5'3 and 5'7. So, they produced
greater height than their own one out of 6 times.