RE: [RC] Rude riders are not the majority (Long Story) - David LeBlanc

Right - but most people haven't had EMT training, and guy we saw crash was insistent that he was OK, and I talked a good game until you talked to me for more than 2 minutes. I didn't really have any experience with injured people prior to that, and wouldn't have known that people don't always know if they're hurt - most especially if there's a head injury.

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lori Bertolucci
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 11:09 AM
To: David LeBlanc; ridecamp
Subject: RE: [RC] Rude riders are not the majority (Long Story)

And this is why I said I would make sure they appeared fine before I just left them.
I have had emergency medical training, and hope I could tell.  :)  And most times, people will show some sort of symptoms, like you, asking a qusetion you should have known the answer to.
Sometimes it is best to just hang out and wait, to make sure....