[RC] Thin Hooves- Nancy's Dilemma - Vchorsegal

Hi  Nancy & everyone-
  Sorry Danny is not feeling well.  I have had the same problem with Rosie's thin walls.  I just started using Dyna Hoof in addition to Dynamite vitamins, which I have used for several years.  The key ingredients are thought to be biotin & methionine, but I have been told the secret may also be in a little more Zinc ( which DynaHoof contains ) .  I will try this out & see how it works.  Supposedly 90% of all horses on Dynamite vitamins will never need more, but perhaps we have the lucky ten percent !  Maybe it's a girl thing ??  Take Care !
- Heidi Helly