[RC] thanks for talking about Mortons Neuroma! - Marlene Moss

Title: Message
I really want to thank all of you that discussed Mortons Neuroma.  My mom has been dealing with foot pain for a long time now - and it has gotten substantially worse since we bought a boarding facility and she is determined to make sure stalls are cleaned 3 times a day, to her standards.  So even after we hired someone to help out, she goes along behind and makes sure nothing was missed.  I understand her wanting to keep active, but she knows her foot hurts and really, really avoids doctors.

So after reading the posts this am, I found a few websites that described the symptoms and printed them out for my mom.  She said it described her issues to a T.  I'm sure she still won't go to a doctor, but at least there are a couple things she can try with orthotics or special shoes that may help her.  I just hope I can get her riding regularly again - a few years ago I had her almost convinced to try an LD but she's hardly ridden since.  Now I have the perfect horse for her that she just loves, but her feet won't let her ride more than a couple miles.

Thanks!
Marlene

Marlene Moss
Boarding/Training - www.LosPinos-CO.com