Re: [RC] [RC] endurance riders aloof? - Dawn Carrie

Oops, well, I guess we endurance riders *are* a rude bunch, then!  And selfish and lazy to boot!  <TIC>

Dawn
:)    <------- look, a smiley face!  I'm joking!
ps - when does the "you have to do everything yourself" rule start - when you check in with the judges?