[RC] vet card holder - heidi larson

Kerrit's pocket tights, an 8" pocket on each thigh, roomy enough for not only your vet card (if it's raining, just keep it in a small baggie) but also your sunglasses, chapstick, power bar (this can get a little smushy if warm) mints, gum, and cell phone if you're so inclined!  Doesn't really give anyone the "slimming" effect, but very handy, that's for sure!

heidi