[RC] neck ditty and lanyard safety - Tx Trigger

Any thing from lanyards for my GPS, to the neck ditty like Sportack and the others carry (see link below)  I make it a break away if they do not come that way. Most sporting goods stores sell the squeeze things (cord locks) like what comes on jackets to tighten it around waist or on the hood. Cut the lanyard string at the mid point, and put both ends through the cordlock. If you did get it caught on something, it will pull loose to pressure.

neck ditty, great for vet cards

image of cord lock, if I did not describe it well

Jonni in cold, snowy No. TX