Re: [RC] Pain and stiffness after a 50/it can be preventedsomewhat!/ bucked into next week - Keith Kibler

Marirose Six
Dont feel too special. I got bucked off the same twh horse three times saturday.
Still studying that one out. It was a new (to our farm that is) 7 year old that is drop a dead beauty, that I believe is barn, buddy
sour. I got the horse very right do to the fact the owner, who only rode him twice a year, becaume understandably afraid after a
bucking incident.
The first time I rode him in the round pen, no problems, then a very short ride out of he round pen, no problems, then 15 miles in the forest
with another horses, no problems, then 2.5 miles alone at home, no problem, then 2.5 miles into the next home ride he goes absolutely beserk,
I catch him, get back on, and then this make it 3/4 a mile, beserk, got back on for round three and made it 1/2 mile. beserk again,
Thank God for my helmet. The last time I ended up in a pond.

Thinking I can let this horse kill me nor win, we went back to the round pen right away. Made him stand tied for an hour while
I quit shaking. then round penned his butt off. and did flexion and ground manner stuff. Then got back on in the round pen. He tensed once,
but did not buck.

Please excuse this post if you have been following it at gaited endurance, several gaited riders who also hang out here have been giving me advice and i do not want to bore them or you if you have already been over this issue.
Thanks
Man, I am open for suggestions.
Here is a pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/kkibler/Horses/Rebel.jpg