[RC] well i hope to meet you all in Reno - Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/OM

I understand NATRC is sponsoring the Friday night mixer.  I'll have to figure a way to mix better.  You all sound like great people, different than what I have seen so far.  I may be more involved in an AERC ride next June, and am thinking of doing that 50 in Feb.  perhaps perceived problems can be alieveated?