[RC] Easycare... - Spottedracer

Ya know... it's truly AMAZING what the salespersons answering the phones at Easycare - aren't aware of.... Just called them, talked with a very nice lady (whom I won't name - since Easycare has obviously already blackballed the company I just purchased from... Because I made the mistake of naming them...) , when I asked about their warranty disclaimers posted on their own website - she'd never heard/read them!  So here's what she said about those warranties...

#1 - with the receipt from ANY dealer on brandnew Easyboots you get a 90 day 'defect' warranty. Doesn't matter if I buy them from Easycare, Jeffers or an eBay vendor.  The 'defect' warranty is only for replacement/repair of defective materials - IF - the company decides it was defective - not caused through NORMAL use (or misuse)

#2 - If you buy it - and you realize they don't perform the way you were led to believe.. WOOPS! Hope you didn't actually PUT it on your horse - since they ONLY give money back on boots that do not appear to have been used.

#3 - Those warranty cards you get with the boas - aren't neccessary. Since you still need to keep the original reciept - and you only get the warranty as detailed in #1 & #2. They just like to keep a file of people that bought the product. (Probably to send catalogs to, possibly creating a 'sales list' like most other retailers do - and then sell to other companies.....)
- LP (investigative reports......)