From: "Spottedracer@xxxxxx" <Spottedracer@xxxxxx>
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 6:20:17 AM
Subject: [RC] Pain and stiffness after a 50 - given?

Granted, with my RA - I'm used to a certain level of pain and stiffness on a daily basis.. This said, I actually have MINIMAL joint/muscle stiffness caused by riding a 50 (or doing 2- 50's back-to-back - as I did for the first time at BSF.. seeing if I could handle a 2-day 100...)... I actually have more problems with Chaffing. Though I'm learning ways of dealing with this..

Although, I never post, and don't use a saddle either... Preferring a custom made bareback pad - which gives me 3-4" of nice soft padding to sit on..(RA twisted my feet - stirrups cause agonizing pain - so why use a saddle for distance? Ain't comfortable!!) . And I ride SMOOTH horses as well!!
- LP