Re: [RC] First 25 Miler - patty peck

We call it truck disease.  PP

"take a deep seat and a faraway look"~Entiat Horse Wrangler

Nancy wrote:

My legs felt a little stiff but not bad. That was until I drove
home.
After about 2 hours of driving I stopped at a rest area and
>>discovered that I had seized up! I felt like I
 had tied up! My
quads
and calves were so painful all of a sudden that I really couldn't
>>walk at that point! I hobbled to the rest room and by the time I
>>walked back to the truck I was a little more limber
   Congratulations Nancy. And, welcome to the NFL.        Dr Q