Re: [RC] Another Horse Rig Accident - Sky Ranch

Don't be scared.  Just be prepared.  (sounds like a slogan doesn't it)  Have good tires all the way around your rig - truck and trailer.  That helps a *lot.*  Go slow, watch your speed especially around curves.  Keep in mind what you're pulling.

Relax -- you'll be FINE -- I'm hoping to be at Wickenburg, too, maybe with my new horse, so will look for you there!  Where will you be coming from?

Carla Richardson
Colorado