[RC] Another Horse Rig Accident - Patricia Israelson

The Dodge 1500 truck and a two horse trailer sounds perfectly compatible to me.  I used to pull a three horse slant with a Chevy Tahoe and never had a problem.  There could have been other issues that were not mentioned; such as the hitch was not locked down and came off of the ball.  Perhaps the wrong size ball for the hitch is another possible factor.  Also, there could have been a tire blow out that would have caused the trailer to fishtail.  Just my thoughts on what could have caused the accident.

Patty Israelson