[RC] loose manure - Amatijax

My five year old gelding had this problem as well.  Once I ruled out worms I tired many of the things you mentioned in your post.  Nothing worked.  My vet had mentioned that the problem could be sand.  I really did not think much of it because the fecal did not show any signs of sand and I have a nice coastal pasture.  I had nothing to lose and everything to gain so I gave it a try.  My Vet suggested I give him 1 oz of Metamucil every day, the first week of the month. ( I actually use equate fiber therapy which has 100 % Natural Psyllium, you can buy it at Walmart much cheaper )  I feed wet so I just mix it into his feed.  Everything went back to normal and has been so for over one year.  I hope you solution is that simple.