[RC] relocating - Cooltack

Dear Fellow Endurance Riders,
    I am looking to connect with someone who lives in the
Cambridge, Flushing, Old Washington or surrounding areas of Ohio, who does endurance and can fill me in on area trails, and farriers, etc.  I maybe relocating to this area from northern Calif.  I grew up in Wheeling, WVA, but have been gone for 20 plus years.  This is a very scary thing for me, my horses and endurance riding are my life and my life is about to change.  I live in the heart of Tevis country and have 4 buckles under my belt and know that if I leave I probably will not ever make it back.  Through my research I have found out that there are trails around Bark Camp lake and Salt Fork lake, I also might fly in and look at a property in Flushing in middle Dec.  Any info would be greatly helpful. Thanks Tammy
Tammy Nute
Cool Tack
For Horse and Rider
530-333-4601