RE: [RC] US Rider roadside assistance - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Adam had a fuel line just break off on the way to a ride.  I had a US Rider membership, he did not, and I wasn’t with him.  I went to the website and signed him up as an associate.  He didn’t have a pencil in the truck to write the number down so I called US Rider and they called him.  A guy from the towing place came with the part and let Adam use his tools to fix the truck on the side of the road and he was on his way.  It took a long time but we got ‘er done.  The USRider folks called several times to make sure Adam was ok and to see where the process was.

As a side note, we recently purchased a semi truck so I can pull anything, anywhere.  Adam checked with USRider to see if it was covered…they told him as long as he’s pulling a horseJ

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499

541-849-2460