Re: [RC] Being Prepared - Trailering Alone - JANUSTUDIO

In a message dated 11/20/2006 10:30:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, kcrazzmatazz@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What other things do I need to know in order to be prepared for trailering
alone? What types of tools do most of you keep in the truck/trailer?

I've found a strange thing happens when I travel with my horses.
Alone, or with another female ridding buddy, I do just fine without any tools except the basics, which I've never had to use...(now of course I've just jinxed myself and that will change). :-(
However, when my husband happens to be going with me, he lugs LOTS of tool boxes into every nook and cranny of the trailer and truck.  Have we had to use them?...ah huh...<g>
Once last year, my son came to a ride to help crew for his daughter, my granddaughter...On the way home he was following us and noticed I had a flat on the trailer... After going to three (3) service stations/truck stops.  We finally got it pumped back up...
Guess I would have shredded it driving all the way on it....
Do I thank my guardian angel?... Oh yes...<g>
Janice