[RC] Override vs. Bad Luck - BeautiControl

I'm coming late to this party...but sometimes there is a rock out there with your name on it.  Doesn't have to be a boulder...but the wrong rock...at the wrong time.

If I was responsible for every step my horse took...then I am guilty of causing my horse to go lame in my pasture while I was sleeping...or while I was at work (supporting my horse) I caused him to colic.

Now I am guilty of riding my horses and dare to stress them by trailering and riding 25, 50 miles.  However, I have a friend across the street that has 3 "petting horses" that have not been saddled since the sun, moon and stars have been in alignment -- and she has had one come up 3-legged lame...and one colic despite the best of feed, hay and veterinary care.

Horse care at and away from a ride takes vigilance, education, prayer...and a little luck does not hurt.
IM(humble)O

Gail
Patient Wait Farms