Re: [RC] [RC] horse not backing or turning head well, and brain fried 'mama' - Dawn Carrie

My first thought is that he needs some extensive chiropractic work...he sounds like he is "out" in numerous places, and unable to flex.

The positive blood test for EPM...I wouldn't worry about it...that only shows that he's been *exposed* to EPM...a lot of horses will return a positive blood test.

Dawn in East Texas