Re: [RC] [RC] Road Warrior Ride - Tamara Woodcock

Just thought I would add that the lady who drove her little desert bred Arab with the beautiful little cart was myself.? The "little Arab" is ALI-ZEUS, a Bedouin desert bred Arabian stallion.? We finished 10th of 14(?) starters and 11(?) finishers.? This was ALI-ZEUS's first long distance effort, in his "real" life he is a competitive CDE pony.??

-Tamara

Tamara Woodcock
Aelfleah Farm
Scurry, Texas
BLUE STAR Arabians and
Arabian-influenced Sportponies
www.aelfleahfarm.com

I would like to complement the Booth family for putting on a wonderful ride last weekend.? This ride was held on some back roads around Canton, TX?.? The weather was?cool and?clear.? Beautiful fall foliage everywhere you looked.? Everyone I saw seemed to be enjoying themselves.? There was one lady who drove her little desert bred Arab with a beautiful little cart.? I don't know where they placed, but it was really neat to see someone competing that way.???The ride was managed very well with no big problems.? Lots of people there to step in and help out.? I enjoyed myself very much?just getting to know more of the people there.?Also, it was a real treat to see the Booth's "Antique Arabian" horses from? pure Bedouin lines.? Their horses are beautiful.

?

Patty Israelson