[RC] ebay and paypal - Mary Ann Spencer

I have been on ebay for several years now.  The problems have really surfaced within the past yr or so.  Most are from foreign countries, mainly Nigeria.  There are not many laws of civiliazation in that part of the world.

Take a look at the horse trailers on Ebay.  There are fake ads that look like real ones except that you are instructed to go to another email to make arrangements to pay $5900 for a living quarters horse trailer that should go for over $50,000.  I have been reporting them regularly.

Some have gone so far as to copy the info about a real one for sale and mess up a real person selling a real item.  There have been scams by all means available for centures.

No need to throw the baby out with the wash water.  Just be careful.