RE: [RC] [RC] question about cockle burrs - Rosalie Marley

Jen, another thing that is helpfull is a pair of pliers to crush the burrs before taking them out - the little peices are easier to remove than trying to get a whole big burr out!  I've used baby oil on tails -it's not too bad to wash out of a tail, but have been chicken to try it on a forelock.  I'd stick with the laser sheen or whatever.

Good luck!
Rosalie