[RC] Daily Care Costs - Patricia Israelson

For what it's worth Mickey.......Strongid C is an excellent wormer given daily to a horse.  They also have a program that you can sign up for thru your vet that will cover vet expenses if your horse colics while on their product.  I don't have all the details, talk to your vet about it.  I have all my horses on Strongid C and have never had one colic on me.  I use a paste wormer twice a year (when they get their spring and fall shots) to cover bots and tapes.  An added benefit to the Strongid C is a beautiful shiny coat.   Hope this info helps you plan your expenses.      Patty Israelson